Facilities available at the Tinapa Resort are as follow:
- Pre-built retail and wholesale accommodation amounting to an excess of 65,000m2 lettable area composed of Four Emporia of 10,000m2 each, several Line Shops, Warehouses, and so on.
- An Open Exhibition Area for Trade Exhibitions and other events.
- An entertainment strip that comprise spaces for a Casino, an Eight-Screen digital Cinema, vintage international standard restaurants, a night club and pubs.
- Also available with the entertainment Centre is a functional Games Arcade and a mini amphitheater.
- There is also an artificial tidal lake that feeds from the Calabar River which it self flows into the Atlantic Ocean. Water sport activities including fishing, can be undertaken on the Tinapa Lake.
- A man-made beach where leisure events can be held.
- A Two Hundred and Forty Two (242) Room international three star Hotel christened "Tinapa Lakeside Hotel" being operated by the African Sun Hotels, South Africa, one of Africa’s leading hospitality managers.
- A movie Production Studio commonly referred to as "Studio Tinapa" or "Nollywood". It is the most modern film production studio in Nigeria.
- A Water Park/ Leisure Land comprising a collection of children and adult size pools, water slides, a wave pool-surfers delight, a lazy river as well as a bar and restaurant.
- Parking Space for about Four Thousand Cars
- A truck Terminal
- A Helipad
- An independent power plant that ensures adequate and uninterrupted power supply to the Zone.
- Over 6 kilometers of perimeter fencing with a good security network.
- A dedicated Police post that provides security for the Zone along with a team of private security organizations.
- Efficient Telecommunication facilities.
- Uninterrupted water supply
- Good internal and external road network that ensures quick access to the adjourning manufacturing based Calabar Free Trade Zone, the Calabar Port, the Margaret Ekpo International Airport as well as the Cross River State major Highway leading to neighboring States within the region.
- Over 15 kilometers of underground piping for sewage and storm water.
- A sewage treatment plant.