Locating within the Tinapa Free Zone & Resort automatically confers certain advantages, benefits and incentives which have been strategically designed to lower your costs and increase your profits. That is the Tinapa advantage.
These incentives are enshrined in both the Nigerian Free Zone Law as well as the Tinapa Regulatory framework. Some of these investment incentives include the following:
- Complete tax holiday from all Federal, State and Local Government Taxes, Rates, Customs Duties and Levies.
- One-Stop approvals for all permits, Operating Licenses and incorporation papers.
- Duty Free importation of Capital Goods, Consumer Goods, Machinery, Equipment, Shop Fit-Out Fixtures and so on.
- Permission to sell 100% of assembled or imported goods into the domestic Nigerian market.
- 100% foreign ownership of investments.
- 100% repatriation of Capital, profits and dividends.
- Waiver on all expatriate quotas for companies operating in Tinapa.
- Prohibition of strikes and lockouts
- Free Rent for up to one year